MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-07-14, 09:37
Tony Baker

Default This world is going mad with hatred

When I got up this morning and first saw news of the evil act which has occured against a civilian aircraft in the airspace over the Ukraine, and the innocents aboard, I was in disbelief! Have not felt so desperately sad over a single event since the terrorist attacks against the USA, in 2001. This is just awful! What the hell are we doing to each other??? Humans are surely the most disgusting species ever to roam the planet. Animals dont do these things to each other, only people do. And we keep doing so, time and time again, in ever increasingly technological ways. The further science advances, the worse our vengeful and self centred acts of hatred to each other becomes. In this case, one or two individuals can directly cause the deaths of nearly 300 people, who were just minding their own business, going about their lives, and trusting in the judgement of others. Their faith was not deserved.

I have little doubt that some day, someone, somewhere, will eventually set off some nuclear device in the name of some form of hatred towards those who don't share the same beilefs as they do.

A person can be intelligent, resourceful, compassionate and caring..........but 'people' are just MINDLESS IDIOTS! We simply just DO NOT LEARN from past history. Until we do, I fear the world will never see peace. No wonder my Father was ready to depart this world.

May the soals of those lost, rest in peace. May they take some solice in the knowledge that the entire world grieves with their families and friends.