MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > GENERAL WW2 TOPICS > WW2 Military History & Equipment

Notices

Old 14-09-06, 22:21
Vets Dottir

Default Canadians WW1

Hi People,

It's amazing, the links I find through my geneology searches like the one below that I just found and have been browsing the amazing photos. Maybe you'll find something of your WW1 Canadian served relative, like your Grandfather or Great Grandfather, or even Granny in here?

http://groups.msn.com/CanadaWorldWar...t/shoebox.msnw

Karmen
Old 16-09-06, 22:15
48th Highlander

Default Canadians WW 1

Thanks Carman for the great and interesting link on WW1. It brought back memories of early years in my service with the 48th when some of the old timers that used to browbeat and scare the hell out of me who had served with the old 15th and 92nd battalions of WW 1. It is links like this that I find so rewarding. I always feel greatful to Geoff. for re-awakening my military past.
Old 17-09-06, 01:29
M38A1 CDN3

Default Re: Canadians WW 1

Quote:
Originally posted by Norm Cromie
Thanks Carman for the great and interesting link on WW1. It brought back memories of early years in my service with the 48th when some of the old timers that used to browbeat and scare the hell out of me who had served with the old 15th and 92nd battalions of WW 1. It is links like this that I find so rewarding. I always feel greatful to Geoff. for re-awakening my military past.
Hi, Norm... Dileas Gu Brath.
Old 17-09-06, 04:59
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Canadians WW 1

Quote:
Originally posted by Norm Cromie
Hi Norm, and Betty Typist extraordinaire

I'm glad you appreciated the link, therefore, am doubly glad that I posted it so that you found it to reminisce. I love your stories, so I thank you for giving us glimpses of your past experiences. I can only imagine what those scarey Oldtimers experienced to make them so scarey as trainers and such amazing teachers

Carman