Notices

Old 20-10-12, 21:47
T-16, C15A

Default Bren Gun & MG 42 tripod in Canada

Seen on Gun Nutz:

Quote:
Bren Gun stuff, tripod and MG 42 H & K Lafette tripod w/optics
I have for sale the following items:

1. Bren gun tripod complete with T & E. This tripod comes with two carry straps (actually two Lee Enfield No 4 rifle canvas slings) plus one holder for the AA handle (two holders are correct I think, so one is missing). An early tripod dated 1941 made by Enfield if I make out well the markings on it. This tripod can be adapted to the AA configuration, the AA Bren gun holder is made of brass. In nice shape and in excellent working condition. $1,100

2. MG 42 Lafette tripod (will also fit the post war MG3/MG53). This is the post war version made by Heckler & Koch in Germany during the 1970s. Tripod is complete with T & E plus the optical sight made by Hensoldt Wetzlar, battery box and reticle light adaptor (no battery, though). A few other small items for cleaning and disassembly are included in the storage compartment. It also has the carry straps. All original in nice shape and ready for action. $975

3. Bren gun magazines metal transit case with 12 mags blocked to 5 rds. $125

4. Bren gun wooden transit chest, long version for the Bren gun and accessories, in good condition with all separators intact. In that chest, the Bren gun can be stored without removing the barrel. $295

5. Bren gun wooden transit chest, short version, the Bren gun must have the barrel removed in order to fit this case (there is room for a spare barrel in addition to the main one. Bren gun wood case in good condition with all separators inside intact. $295

All plus shipping. Pictures available on request. Will consider trades. Thanks for looking.
I know not whom is sell this stuff.

Stewart

Last edited by Hanno Spoelstra; 21-10-12 at 19:06. Reason: formatting, new title