MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 17-09-12, 02:25
MUTT Guy

Default Canadian M151A2 Manuals

Hello,

I am trying to find all of the small items to complete my M151A2.

Would really like to track down publications relating to the M151A2, such as shop manuals etc.

Anything you may have would be great.

Scotty
Old 17-09-12, 16:59
carrier mech

I have some spares of the Cdn issue bi-lingual operators manual. It is a reprint of the US manual which covers all three models of M151 along with the ambulance version (IIRC). Yours for just $25 shipped.

As to the maintenance and parts manuals, they are strictly the US manuals with the CFTO number stamped on the upper page. Not sure how they managed to maintain them in Quebec.

The parts manual is TM9-2320-218-20P (CFTO stamped on cover C30-105-000/MY001)

I have the maintenance manual downstairs somewhere as well, when I come across it I'll send you the TM number off it.

I am not parting with either of those cause no doubt I'll have another disposable jeep one day.
Old 17-09-12, 17:32
MUTT Guy

Thanks for the info Rob.

I do have copies of the US versions of the Operators Manual and all the associated Maintenance and Parts Manuals.

Hoping to get the Canadian stuff, but if the Maint and Parts Manuals are straight up reprints, i'll probably just use the ones I have.

I'll gladly take the Bi-Lingual Operators Manual. Plus, for an additional fee you feel is worthwhile, i'd also take any copies you may have (or could reproduce)of the Mod Instructions/CFTOs relating to the MUTT. I was only able to find the one detailing the installation for the Decon Bottle which was for "CF Europe Units only".

Scotty