MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 28-02-05, 20:32
Senior Forum Member

Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whaddareya Listenin' to?

Quote:
Originally posted by Vets Dottir
BTW ... there are absolutely no grownups dwelling in this dwelling. Just cats and kids gone mad
...... have you forgotten 'Tom' and 'Rupert'.....

Quote:
And yore not grownup at-all at-all ... I finally realized that you have that premature aging dis-ease ... yore just a youngun with grey hair and wrinkles (perhaps from the plain Exports? )
.... NO! ... I think it's caused from listening to the likes of YOU!!! ... constantly ing, nostop....

:idea:

... and might I suggest, that if there are no grown-ups there, you might want to go and 'PLAY IN THE TRAFFIC'... preferably on the DON VALLEY EXPRESSWAY......, now run along and PLAY.....
Old 28-02-05, 20:39
M38A1 CDN3

Dangerously jumping in here 'twixt Hairy Pioneer Tonner and Teeny Weeny Left Coast import Sinclair, and on a little more serious note, aren't the "treasured records" relative to the Shrimp Lady's uncle, i.e. paper records, not vinyl records?

C'mon, you two... Play nice!:love:
Old 28-02-05, 21:00
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Skagfeld
Dangerously jumping in here 'twixt Hairy Pioneer Tonner and Teeny Weeny Left Coast import Sinclair, and on a little more serious note, aren't the "treasured records" relative to the Shrimp Lady's uncle, i.e. paper records, not vinyl records?

C'mon, you two... Play nice!:love:
Yes ... the records that "I" talk of are indeed my treasured PAPERS ... regards Mark-O's confusion, he's a little hyperactive at times and that effects his attention span ... free association kicks in and he's off and gone on excited dreams of revenge which spill out in verbiage

ALSO ... he now instructs me to play in the traffic ... which is ONE thing, but hey MASTER SUNRAY ... it surely sounds like our prematurely aged Mark-O has invited YOU as well as I to "play in the traffic" ... be a man ... bust his arse!
Old 28-02-05, 21:09
Vets Dottir

Default PS TO MARKO

Marko, NO, I have not forgotten Rupert and Tom, but they are so old they must have turned to stone as they remain seriously silent ... and deaf as well, no doubt.

I fear I shall not be able to play on the Don Valley expressway, as who would feed the cats and dust off Rupert and Tom, or feed Vegemite and Lima-Dinna's to your very own Master Sunray so you may continue to play in this forum, chasing me around the threads with your words (INDEED sir! CONTROL YOURSELF AT ONCE)

I'll speak to Master Sunray and let him know that i no longer wish him to bust yore arse ... I'm not done with you yet

Now ... coffee and time ...
Old 28-02-05, 21:56
Senior Forum Member

Talking

Quote:
ALSO ... he now instructs me to play in the traffic ... which is ONE thing, but hey MASTER SUNRAY ... it surely sounds like our prematurely aged Mark-O has invited YOU as well as I to "play in the traffic" ... be a man ... bust his arse!
LOL!
Old 28-02-05, 22:08
Senior Forum Member

Talking Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
Marko, NO, I have not forgotten Rupert and Tom, but they are so old they must have turned to stone as they remain seriously silent ... and deaf as well, no doubt.
... at the most, Rupert and Tom are only eighty two years of age 'Little Miss', so I doubt if they've turned to stone. As for staying silent, that is simple to explain, with the likes of you, and your ing, the poor buggers can't get a word in edge wise.... now go play chicken with a TTC streetcar or subway train, or something constructive like that.........and let the grown-ups work.... in peace......

Old 28-02-05, 22:22
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
... at the most, Rupert and Tom are only eighty two years of age 'Little Miss', so I doubt if they've turned to stone. As for staying silent, that is simple to explain, with the likes of you, and your ing, the poor buggers can't get a word in edge wise.... now go play chicken with a TTC streetcar or subway train, or something constructive like that.........and let the grown-ups work.... in peace......

Careful what you wish for
Old 01-03-05, 01:25
Senior Forum Member

Wink Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
Careful what you wish for
....promises...promises...promises.....

Old 01-03-05, 01:33
Senior Forum Member

Question Re: Pile of papers I received

Quote:
on a little more serious note, aren't the "treasured records" relative to the Shrimp Lady's uncle, i.e. paper records
Jon;

You wouldn't even recognize the pile of paper I received as being a 'record' of any type. But after days and days and hours and hours, I've finally been able to put the 'pile' into some semblance of order, which I shall be despatching back to ...... Gee ???, I've forgotten who I'm suppose to send them back to......... ...Nope, that didn't work, I still can't remember. Oh well, I'll go have a and think about it.

Cheers
Old 01-03-05, 02:22
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default Re: Re: Pile of papers I received

Quote:
Jon;

You wouldn't even recognize the pile of paper I received as being a 'record' of any type. But after days and days and hours and hours, I've finally been able to put the 'pile' into some semblance of order, which I shall be despatching back to ...... Gee ???, I've forgotten who I'm suppose to send them back to......... ...Nope, that didn't work, I still can't remember. Oh well, I'll go have a and think about it.

Cheers
Laird tunnnnnderin' jaisus ... what's in your cigarettes Old Fart?

Old 01-03-05, 02:42
Senior Forum Member

Talking Re: Re: Re: Pile of papers I received

Quote:
Originally posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball
Laird tunnnnnderin' jaisus ... what's in your cigarettes Old Fart?

Nope!, Sorry!, Just plain old 'EXPORT PLAINS', nothing more/nothing less.... but I still can't remember to whom I'm suppose to return the 'pile-o-paper' to????.........

Any hints there Geoff........ maybe I should ask Rupert or Tom.....

P.S. Good Night 'Little Miss'
Old 01-03-05, 02:52
Vets Dottir

Default hmmm

Thank the lawd that brung me here and made a body need to sleep .... he's going to sleep now...

G'nite Old Fart
Old 01-03-05, 04:12
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: hmmm

Quote:
.... he's going to sleep now...

G'nite Old Fart
You only HOPE!!!!....... , but there is always tomorrow...... :idea: .............

nite nite.........
Old 01-03-05, 05:06
M38A1 CDN3

Default Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:

I fear I shall not be able to play on the Don Valley expressway, as who would feed the cats and dust off Rupert and Tom, or feed Vegemite and Lima-Dinna's to your very own Master Sunray so you may continue to play in this forum, chasing me around the threads with your words (INDEED sir! CONTROL YOURSELF AT ONCE)

I'll speak to Master Sunray and let him know that i no longer wish him to bust yore arse ... I'm not done with you yet

Now ... coffee and time ...
Hey, you furriner...it's the DVP not an expressway.
Old 01-03-05, 05:11

Quote:
Don Valley Parking Lot is more like it...
Old 01-03-05, 06:03
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Master Skagman I duly you ... but allow me to you the facts of my error-oopsie-ous ways ... you'll have to blame the Old Fart HBM-O for that error as you can only blame me for not knowing the name of the DVP (nick or otherwise) BECAUSE it was Old Fart who led me astray, and I accept being called a furriner cuz I be's a furriner ... but the OLD FART SHOULD KNOW BETTER being local to the area. Am I not correct oh Master Skagman?

So ... here I sit smoking my NATIVE cigarette (no ... NOT wacky tabacky and am about to retire for the night ..... and I shall wonder how ever I missed my typo in that OTHER thread until Master R. made such cheeky reference to it ... something about the word "alphabetizing" was it not?

oops ... sleep calls .... so until the morrow ... nite all.

MA yawns
Old 01-03-05, 14:17
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
... you'll have to blame the Old Fart HBM-O for that error as you can only blame me for not knowing the name of the DVP (nick or otherwise) BECAUSE it was Old Fart who led me astray, and I accept being called a furriner cuz I be's a furriner ... but the OLD FART SHOULD KNOW BETTER being local to the area. Am I not correct oh Master Skagman
NO YOUR WRONG THERE YAPSTER, I'M NOT 'LOCAL' TO THE AREA, I WAS MERELY POSTED TO TORONTO FOR A TIME, BUT YOU WHO LIVE IN SAID CITY SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!!!...ME LEAD YOU ASTRAY....Oh Boy! :
Old 01-03-05, 14:21
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
(no ... NOT wacky tabacky
No, in fact, something much stronger..........
Old 01-03-05, 16:48
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
NO YOUR WRONG THERE YAPSTER, I'M NOT 'LOCAL' TO THE AREA, I WAS MERELY POSTED TO TORONTO FOR A TIME, BUT YOU WHO LIVE IN SAID CITY SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!!!...ME LEAD YOU ASTRAY....Oh Boy! :
Good morning OFHBM-O

Well ... being new here -two months only- and after having NEVER been to this city or any place East of Kapuskasing (spelling?) until I arrived here, this then can only be Master Sunray's fault, NOT MINE, for not drilling into my head the local info I should know :

Coffee and time for Ma

PS: whats stronger than Wacky Tabacky?
Old 01-03-05, 17:03
Senior Forum Member

Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
..... this then can only be Master Sunray's fault, NOT MINE, for not drilling into my head the local info I should know
Me thinks this can be corrected by the aid of a good hard 'SMACK' upside of the Master Sunray's head with one of your weapons of choice MA . If need be, please feel free to stand on a chair to administer this corrective measure. Failing that, might I suggest stepping up the Jifferoo's obedience training to a more rigid standard.

P.S. If all else fails, a good swift kick in the 's, should do the trick..... if you can get your foot up that high.
Old 01-03-05, 17:32
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
Me thinks this can be corrected by the aid of a good hard 'SMACK' upside of the Master Sunray's head with one of your weapons of choice MA . If need be, please feel free to stand on a chair to administer this corrective measure. Failing that, might I suggest stepping up the Jifferoo's obedience training to a more rigid standard.

P.S. If all else fails, a good swift kick in the 's, should do the trick..... if you can get your foot up that high.
I DO believe I shall let Master Sunray his-self reply to this one. Currently he's in pitiful shape and he needs to get better before he can be a worthy opponant for a fair fight again though. He's not feeling so well today, so perhaps get-well wishes are in order for today, and the swift kicks and such can come when he's perky and feisty again?

But then again, perhaps his peakedness will add zing to his fling and he'll fire back quite well indeed?

We shall see.

Old 01-03-05, 17:49
Senior Forum Member

Unhappy Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
Currently he's in pitiful shape and he needs to get better
.... what pray tell did MA make for dinner last evening....... .......hope the Master Sunray feels better tomorrow......
Old 01-03-05, 18:39
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
.... what pray tell did MA make for dinner last evening....... .......hope the Master Sunray feels better tomorrow......
Lima-Dinna ... that helped, NOT hindered his health ... though he's a little noisier from behind
Old 01-03-05, 19:05
Senior Forum Member

Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
Lima-Dinna ... that helped, NOT hindered his health ... though he's a little noisier from behind

OH!...YOU MEAN.....GAS, GAS, GAS !!!!!!!!!!....

I suggest you keep him away from any type of open flame today........ BOOM!!!!
Old 01-03-05, 19:09
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:

OH!...YOU MEAN.....GAS, GAS, GAS !!!!!!!!!!....

I suggest you keep him away from any type of open flame today........ BOOM!!!!
Well, as the Master Sunray his-self would say:

"Roger that."

Old 01-03-05, 19:58
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PS TO MARKO

Quote:
Well, as the Master Sunray his-self would say:

"Roger that."

"Roger Out"
Old 01-03-05, 20:08

Piss off the both of you! Another double vodka and orange juice an' I'll be just fine. Another dose of beans 'n bacon this aft, no doubt the sounds will be entertaining the cats a bit later.

On another note, highly entertaining it is to sit here and watch "apephlebetizing" my bookcase. Just lucky I know the books from their covers....
Old 01-03-05, 20:38
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Piss off the both of you! Another double vodka and orange juice an' I'll be just fine. Another dose of beans 'n bacon this aft, no doubt the sounds will be entertaining the cats a bit later.

On another note, highly entertaining it is to sit here and watch "apephlebetizing" my bookcase. Just lucky I know the books from their covers....
Hmmmm ..... just for that cheek I shall have to come up with a new :idea: for ALPHABETIZINGZINGZINGZINGZING yore books ..... He knows them by their covers because he can't read : .... but boy can he ever "sound off from the rear" (B-FLAT) as he just did on the couch ... I do believe he demands Lima-Dinnas frequently just to blow me away? Truth is, he was WORSE without Lima-Dinna .... HEY ... :idea: I'd best take his lighter away from him
Old 02-03-05, 00:06
Senior Forum Member

Exclamation

Quote:
SHES DOING WHAT!!!!! ...

I don't even let the girls into the library......putting your books in alphabetical order...... Me thinks the 'Pixie' has cast a spell on you or something...next she'll be wanting to wash Tom and Rupert's uniforms.......or ....... ........
Old 02-03-05, 02:14

Default Re: Mark

Damn, piss me off! I don't know where ANYTHING is anymore. At least I got her to sort between WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam. But it's gonna take me hours to find stuff I used to know by touch... damned women gotta "organize" everything...