MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > Military Shows & Events > COROWA - THE EVENT

Notices

Old 01-04-15, 22:16

Default 2015 Corowa Swim-In on Classic Restos

Hi,
Just to let you know, the episode of Classic Restos filmed at the recent Corowa Swim-In is expected to be screened on Channel 44 (31) Community TV networks next week, with Sydney area being Weds evening (8th April) at 8pm, check your programme schedules for other areas.

Those of you who like to watch Classic Restos should note the following press release received yesterday, that the programme is moving from Channel 44 (31) to 4ME on the 20th April.

*** PRESS RELEASE ***

"After an 8 year term - and over 400 episodes comprising 33 combined Series, automotive TV show "Classic Restos" is leaving Community Television.

I would like to thank the Channel 44 (31) Community TV Networks in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth, for your on-going support as a vehicle to air Classic Restos to countless thousands of people over this time.

Classic Restos will also cease to air in regional areas on TV network GOLD.

Classic Restos has evolved, into not only a Nationally respected TV show - but Internationally as well. As a reflection of its success, It is with great pleasure to inform you that the 4ME TV Network has taken Classic Restos.

4ME is a subsidiary of the Seven Network, and will air on MONDAY 20TH APRIL @ 7PM - with a weekend repeat yet to be advised. This first episode on 4ME will be the amazing event The Isabella and Marcus Paediatric Brainstem Tumour Fund car show. Please spread the word, as Classic Restos ventures into new viewing areas. Classic Restos is continuing thanks to Shannons Insurance, Penrite Oil - Hare & Forbes Machineryhouse - and Justin Klos Klos Custom Trucks. Thank you for the ride along with me. Fletch"

regards, Richard Farrant
KVE Newsletter Editor and Committee Editor

1943 Bedford QLD lorry - 1941 BSA WM20 m/cycle - 1943 Daimler Scout Car Mk2
Member of MVT, IMPS, MVG of NSW, KVE and AMVCS
KVE President & KVE News Editor
Old 02-04-15, 00:10
Corowa Project 30

I think the Melbourne show is Thurs 9th April @ 7.30pm, repeated on Sat 11th April @ 5pm.
Research & Development
THE COROWA YEAR 30 PROJECT
Old 11-04-15, 00:56

Default Corowa TV show now on web

Hi all,
Just to let you know, the Classic Restos TV programme of this year's Corowa Swim-In is now viewable on the C31 website, but not likely to be there for much more than 2 weeks.
http://www.c31.org.au/schedule/view/episode/147063

cheers Richard

1943 Bedford QLD lorry - 1941 BSA WM20 m/cycle - 1943 Daimler Scout Car Mk2
Member of MVT, IMPS, MVG of NSW, KVE and AMVCS
KVE President & KVE News Editor