MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 08-10-15, 23:23
RIP

Default m3 stuart ,2pdr portee early model,command cars

I have been commissioned to sell a few vehicles for old well known collector friend including a rare slab sided riveted turret m3 stuart running radial with battle history to buna, a documented survivor on hull number . could be restored more but looks nice with restored front early hatches part remade and original m5 gun in priniciple export authority granted offers 300k area aud 2pdr portee with gun early short wheel base monkey face blitz with original channels and rollers and locks and 2pdr mk10 gun mostly complete restored and running, could be improved 95% complete gun with all rare parts according to owner only two he knows of ,recently re-upholstered 75k aud also are following gubersen m3 parts kit with running engine 75k aud dodge command cars and ambulance 40-60k each and a number of trucks restored and relic i am yet to list
email contact for shots please only serious contact no tyre kickers don't have unlimited time and will be advertised elsewhere owner is getting me to give preference to local buyers but its a world market
regards
Rod
military museum services