MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Gun Park

Notices

Old 14-09-17, 02:36

Default CMP Field Artillery Tractor - Interior Colours

Hi,

Eventually I'll be building a commission model of a Canadian Ford Field Gun Tractor (along with its limber and 25-pounder gun) that served in either Italy or Northwest Europe. I'm pretty clear on the external colours and disruptive pattern but I can't find any references to the interior colours of the vehicle. If anyone can aim me in the right direction I'll be very grateful. TIA for any information.
Old 14-09-17, 03:10
GM Fox I

It would be the same as the outside colour, providing the outside colour is factory. If the outside has been repainted a different colour or camouflaged, the original interior colour would most likely remain untouched.
Old 17-09-17, 06:20

Thank you, Mr. Bruce. This helps now and will also be of help once my customer does his research and determines just where this vehicle was deployed: maybe Italy only, maybe Northwest Europe only, and possibly Italy and then Northwest Europe. I'm doing parallel research, hence this question. Interesting times!