MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 23-06-06, 17:42
In Vino Veritas

Default Building bridges...

...Hey Geoff, delete this thread or not , I am just venting.
If any of you astute people have noticed I occasionally bash the french. NOw I am not bashing the French in reality, just the governments pandering to french in this country. My heritage is french Loius Hebert , Jaques Plante , and Louis Riel are all relatives. That said , a government should strenghten ties not play favoritism. I just got my income tax back and was denied 5k because the small business I started was not located in QUEBEC,NB,NOVA SCOTIA , LABRADOR ,OR NEWFOUNDLAND. I have invested the money and worked hard but my business will never be as profitable here as in the east. I might have used that 5k to take my son to the east to build bridges and look at the awesome beauty there. NOw I will reinforce his western english speaking attitude and scramble for an explanation as to why we can't go see the federation bridge ,or the THousands Islands, or the Bay of Fundy, or Signal hill. Not that I think goernments are fair but this one is a direct artillery strike on my home and must as I try to see the fairness in this ,I am worried my anger will sneak down in to my son and his son etc etc and more walls are built , not bridges. WAY TO GO OTTAWA!
Sean
M38CDN 1952
Other stuff