MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 17-12-06, 17:24
Senior Forum Member

Post To All MLU Forum Members

To All MLU Forum Members;

It has been brought to my attention that I've been 'AWOL' from being actively involved within the Forum for some months now. Without going into details, my explanation is that Denise and I have been dealing with an illness within our immediate family here in London, along with other related matters. I have, when possible, been viewing the various threads and where time has permitted me, I've been replying when possible. Although I'm not always on my home computer, I will in future try and become more active within the Forum, although my responding to threads, e-mails or PMs, may be a day or two after postings/receiving.

Cheers
Old 17-12-06, 17:34
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Re: To All MLU Forum Members

Mark...
God speed friend...
We'll be thinking of you and yours...
God bless..
carry on ,trooper..
Old 17-12-06, 19:26
Vets Dottir

Default Re: To All MLU Forum Members

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
To All MLU Forum Members;

It has been brought to my attention that I've been 'AWOL' from being actively involved within the Forum for some months now.
Cheers
It's great to hear from you, and see you in here a little more than you have been for some time, Mark, even if you don't have time to for posting and catching up. You're such a huge part of what MLU is to me and I do notice and miss you, so there! When some of the main MLU family goes AWOL, I notice, I fret You do what you must do, and family and personal life certainly takes priority and demands full time attention, over all else sometimes, like these days, for you.

If there's anything at all that you ever think of, how I can help in any way at all, you know how to reach me and let me know. I mean anything, like even if you need some help with any online checking or task for you, because you don't have the time, etc. Let me know and if I can accomplish anything, or try to, for you, I will. Bear in mind when I'll be away in Oz being hopped all over the place and unavailable for a good chunk of time, come most of March and part of the beginning of April.

Hugs to you and family!

Karmen
Old 17-12-06, 23:28
MLU Administrator

Unhappy

Mark,

Sorry to hear about that. I wish you the best of luck with all the bad stuff that's thrown in your direction, so to speak . . . let me know if I can do anything, will you?

Hanno
Old 18-12-06, 04:10
Bluebell

Default Mark and Denise

You cannot be AWOL.
I,d like to think that I speak for everyone here when I say "Your "
leave is your choice" We appreciate your amazing input,but would never expect it. After all, this is a hobby (or part of one) and there are many things in life, far more important, at times.
Mark, we wish you and your family well, and we will hear from you, when you are ready.
Lynn

Carrier Armoured O.P. No1 Mk3 W. T84991
Carrier Bren No2.Mk.I. NewZealand Railways. NZR.6.
Dodge WC55. 37mm Gun Motor Carriage M6
Jeep Mb #135668
So many questions....
Old 18-12-06, 06:52
48th Highlander

Default To all MLU forum members

Mark:

Family always comes first. By all means write at your own time. I always look forward to your very informative e-mails.
Once again we are hoping that everything turns out well for you and your family.
Norm and Betty