MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 08-12-11, 02:56
GM Fox I

Default Items for sale (carrier related...or not)

1. Canadian No.19 Mk.II set up for Bren carrier installation. Includes set and base, AFV grilles, adapter plate to mount on running board, variometer and bracket, B Base and bracket, A Base (No.8), Control unit and backing plate, most cables. Ready to plug in, sold not working. $1000

2. Waterproof cover for above. NOS except for a small tear at the rear. Original, large cover for the wireless set that mounts under the firing rests. Unique to Mk.1 carriers. $500

3. Bren Mk.II (sold in Canada only). Inglis made, dated 1943. Comes with NOS barrel, holdall and parts wallet. Deactivated but uncut receiver. $2000

4. British 3" Mortar (sold in Canada only). Tube, bipod, base, sights and case, bomb, 2 sets of bomb carriers in wooded chest. $2500

I reserve the right to cancel these items for sale if the item I want to finance is sold out from under me...
Attached Thumbnails
SIG10.jpg   WO55A.JPG   WO55B.JPG   WO50A.JPG  
Old 23-01-12, 01:34
GM Fox I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Parker View Post
1. Canadian No.19 Mk.II set up for Bren carrier installation. Includes set and base, AFV grilles, adapter plate to mount on running board, variometer and bracket, B Base and bracket, A Base (No.8), Control unit and backing plate, most cables. Ready to plug in, sold not working. $1000

2. Waterproof cover for above. NOS except for a small tear at the rear. Original, large cover for the wireless set that mounts under the firing rests. Unique to Mk.1 carriers. $500

3. Bren Mk.II (sold in Canada only). Inglis made, dated 1943. Comes with NOS barrel, holdall and parts wallet. Deactivated but uncut receiver. $2000

4. British 3" Mortar (sold in Canada only). Tube, bipod, base, sights and case, bomb, 2 sets of bomb carriers in wooded chest. $2500

I reserve the right to cancel these items for sale if the item I want to finance is sold out from under me...
19 set BTT
Old 23-01-12, 09:53

Default mortar

I'll take the mortar! PM sent