MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 19-12-07, 01:39
Vets Dottir 2nd

Default Naughty girl ... no Christmas presents for you!

Geez, I could make lotsa money if reporters are getting paid for writing all sorts of off-the-wall stories. Why am I so poor? ...

Quote:
December 18, 2007

Woman allegedly groped Santa

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

DANBURY, Conn. - The woman who sat on Santa's lap was naughty, not nice.

Police say a woman has been charged with sexual assault after a Santa at the Danbury Fair mall complained the woman groped him. "The security officer at the mall said Santa Claus has been sexually assaulted," police Det. Lt. Thomas Michael said of the weekend complaint.

Sandrama Lamy, 33, of Danbury, was charged with sexual assault and breach of peace. She was released on a promise to appear in court Jan. 3.

Police quickly found and identified Lamy because the suspect was described as being on crutches, said Capt. Bob Myles.

A call seeking comment from Lamy was answered by a recording Tuesday morning. A woman later called back and said: "It's a false report and I don't have any idea."

Police did not give the name of the disconcerted Santa, but they said he was 65 and felt badly because children were waiting to see him.

"He was apparently shocked and embarrassed by the whole incident," Myles said.

A man who teaches hundreds of prospective Santas each year - (Santa Tim) Connaghan, president of RealSantas.com - said he's never heard of a similar incident, though it's not unusual for adults to want to pose with Santa.

"I've had some very nice ladies sit on my lap," said Connaghan, who did not train the Danbury Fair Santa.

"Once in a while they'll say: 'I hope Mrs. Claus isn't going to be upset.' You have to be discreet and kind and say 'Oh no, she'll be OK. You can sit here, but only for one photo."'
Old 20-12-07, 05:48
No1, Mk 2** (I'm back!)

Santa alleges: "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

Old 20-12-07, 06:49
Vets Dottir 2nd

Such a bizarrrely written report,, its so funny