MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 01-08-19, 13:03

Default Carrier parts manufacturing

Hello all,
I am making a business decision to cease all carrier parts manufacturing out of my facility. We have a number of finished and semi finished goods, tooling, engineer drawings, patterns etc that I would sell as a lot to anyone interested in taking over this. If anyone is interested in assuming this role, please contact me directly at Midwest Military, Inc. I will be putting a list of together of all items and drawings etc after I get back from the MVPA convention.
Regards
John Bizal
Owner
Midwest Military, Inc.
Old 01-08-19, 17:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBizal View Post
Hello all,
I am making a business decision to cease all carrier parts manufacturing out of my facility. We have a number of finished and semi finished goods, tooling, engineer drawings, patterns etc that I would sell as a lot to anyone interested in taking over this. If anyone is interested in assuming this role, please contact me directly at Midwest Military, Inc. I will be putting a list of together of all items and drawings etc after I get back from the MVPA convention.
Regards
John Bizal
Owner
Midwest Military, Inc.
Best wishes John.
Your replacement parts are well done and of good value.
Michael
Old 01-08-19, 20:47
carrier mech

I have several of John's reproduction carrier parts, along with a set of his fenders. It sure beats making them from scratch, and the patterns are top notch. Hopefully whomever takes over the carrier end of the business will expand and make more items available. It could be a good retirement hobby for someone, and could include other items like speedometer cables, oil cooler lines, wiring harnesses, window frames....the possibilities are endless, although the number of carriers are.
Old 02-08-19, 19:38
Richard Harrison

John, i am sorry you are handing on the torch, your work has been excellent all these years !

__5th Div___46th Div__
1942 Ford Universal Carrier No.3 MkI*
Lower Hull No. 10131
War Department CT54508 (SOLD)
1944 Ford Universal Carrier MkII* (under restoration).
1944 Morris C8 radio body (under restoration).