MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 06-11-09, 01:19
Derek Heuring

Default Cowardly attack at Ft. Hood, Texas

Just heard this on the evening news:

12 dead and 31 injured during an attack by U.S. Army Major Malik Nadal Hasan at the Soldier's readiness center in Ft. Hood. Hasan was a Psychiatrist with the U.S Army. Hasan was killed during the attack by security forces at the base and his two accomplices are currently in custody. Although officially the motive has not yet been announced, it doesn't take a genius to figure what this massacre was motivated by.
I was watching the news at work with a fellow Texan...his comment,

"It's time we started playing Cowboys and Moslems!"
Old 06-11-09, 02:23
Dave Demorrow

Derek
im with you. i wish FOX and other news would stop and take a step back and talk to the comunity here and not talking heads around the world.
also the PC police are in full tilt and should not be hesitent to say the guys name. there have been many incidents in the last year of so where muslems attacked us and no one wants to talk about it (little rock, fort dicks, a school shooting, honor killings, the attack on the 101 in 03, etc.....).

dave
fort hood
42 6LB GUN
and the list keeps growing, and growing.... i need help LOL
Old 08-11-09, 04:23
Derek Heuring

Default It takes the press some time to get the facts straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper740 View Post
Just heard this on the evening news:

12 dead and 31 injured during an attack by U.S. Army Major Malik Nadal Hasan at the Soldier's readiness center in Ft. Hood. Hasan was a Psychiatrist with the U.S Army. Hasan was killed during the attack by security forces at the base and his two accomplices are currently in custody. Although officially the motive has not yet been announced, it doesn't take a genius to figure what this massacre was motivated by.
I was watching the news at work with a fellow Texan...his comment,

"It's time we started playing Cowboys and Moslems!"
Update,

Hasan is still alive, 13 dead, no accomplices, but it's still time to play "Cowboys and Moslems".
Old 08-11-09, 04:44
Derek Heuring

Default It's high time..

...that we Christians quit being the pantywaists of the frikkin' world. My wife is presently touring Israel and a visit to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is listed as tentative, why you ask? Because the Via Dolorosa winds through the Arab Quarter so access to the church depends on what kind of mood the s&%t-skins are in any particular day. Could you imagine the fuss that would be kicked up if Christians interfered with Moslems' access to Mecca? The sound of ululating tongues would be heard from here to Timbuctu.
And you members from the U.K., have you seen the pictures circulating the internet showing the placards threatening a 9/11 in England carried by burnoose wearing immigrants? How the heck can they be allowed to threaten that? That s&%t wouldn't fly here in Texas, I can G#*damn guarantee that. There'd be some gunplay!
Jefe, You're probably going to delete this post, but can you leave it up at least long enough for the MLUers to have a look at it. It's time to stir the pot!