MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 18-10-06, 18:06
David Gordon

Default Inert British WWI Mark VI and WWII Mark VI Display Ammo

Anyone needing .303 display ammunition? I have a small quantity that I have demilled by pulling the bullets with a non-marking inertia puller and then fired the primers after removing all powder/cordite.

These are WWII dated brass cases with /|\ marked head stamps and brass mark VII bullets.

I also have live WWII British ammunition which can be sold to collectors in the USA or which can be demilled as described at the top of this message for overseas (not in the USA) collectors. Special head stamps in this category include: R/|\L 1942 MK VII, U /|\ 1942 VII, U /|\ 1942 VII, RG 44 VII. GB 1944 VII, WRA 1943 .303 (Winchester), and a few others.

Similarly, I can provide brass cases with a small inspection hole drilled in the side near the head stamp to comply with some clubs like the MVPA when cartridges are on display in things like Vickers MG belts.

Postwar cases are also available at a much cheaper price if you need a bunch for display or to fill belts.

A very small quantity of 1909 dated Mark VI ammunition with correct Mark VI bullets and Great War pattern stripper clips is also available.

An even small quantity of British wartime 9mm, 380 British Service, .45ACP and .455 are also available.

eMail what you need or are looking for and I can provide details. dgordon4@austin.rr.com

My normal sales page doesn't have this ammunition listed but can be seen at:

http://www.visualcollector.com/Tommy...TommyStuff.htm
Old 24-10-06, 17:44
David Gordon

Display cartridges are all now all sold off.

Only thing avaialble now is live WWI and WWII ammunition which can be demilled on request. For overseas (non-USA), this would mean getting fired brass cases with interia pulled projectiles so they will look clean. Then you could push the bullets back into the empty cases after receiving them. They safely clear through customs that way with no problems.