MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > Military Shows & Events > COROWA - THE EVENT

Notices

Old 29-06-07, 05:31

Angry Webmaster/ Editor/ Vice President/ Curatorial Staff/ Cateerer/ Event Organizer

Cleaner/ Fund Raiser/ Museum Administrator.

Yeah I know that story Mike. Only I am still very bitter and twisted!

They were very nasty with their attacks on me, and quite indignate when I retaliated.

I believe the cliche is "Those whom live in glass houses, should not throw stones."

Pedr
Old 14-07-07, 14:24

G-Day All,
Yes, Fiona and I are still alive and well, no more falls off push bikes. We have been very busy lately with SES, trips to Maitland & Newcastle with the floods & storm. Tried to push the boat out to sea but it was too heavy. Then one trip to Wollongong.
The comments regarding the swap meet are correct, not under our control, but are looking into it.
KVE is having its AGM on the 19th August followed by a general meeting. I will give a report on how it all went. It is looking like we may have up to 50 tracked vehicels at Corowa in 2008 if all goes well.
I attended the Sydeny AMVCS meeting on 5th June and gave an address on the state of the nation with KVE as there was some misinformation getting about. It was a most beneficial night. I would like to address other State club meetings and others but alas, the time and cost to do so is prohibitive.
That's about it for now.

Night all
John