MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > GENERAL WW2 TOPICS > The Wireless Forum

Notices

Old 13-02-17, 00:53

Default Manuals / photos wanted - WW2 Signals related vehicles

I'm trying to expand my coverage on Second World War Signals related vehicles and am in search of some assistance.

I'm looking for period photos that show Signals vehicles from either an exterior or interior view. These may be actual photos or photos/diagrams from manuals. I recently discovered 'Working Instructions' for a 3-ton Bedford QLR Command Type A and it had fantastic diagrams of the inside compartments (see: http://www.rcsigs.ca/index.php/Lorry...g_Instructions) and it got me to thinking that perhaps there are similar manuals for other vehicles.

The types of vehicles include Bedford QLR/QLT, Armoured Command Vehicles, Terminal Equipment Vehicles, Cipher, Command, Wireless, Signals Construciton Switchboard.... any thing Signals related including for trailers too I suppose.

So, if anyone has period material they are willing to share, I'd be very grateful.