MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 31-12-05, 22:21
M38A1 CDN3

Default Dave Cox

Dave, please respond to this thread or PM me.

Regards
Old 01-01-06, 02:05
Commonwealth NOT Europe

What's up mate?

A wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age!! (Meatloaf)
Old 03-01-06, 02:13
M38A1 CDN3

Hi Dave...thanks for the swift reply.

Not being fully aware of the Brit appreciation of the current power brokers, I wondered if you could more fully explain why you called Blair "Tony the Traitor".

We had one of those treasonous bastards, Trudeau, who wrecked and racked our country. He was a Liberal.

Is Blair, a Labourite, of the same ilk?

I'm just trying to flesh out my knowledge of poli sci amongst Commonwealth countries.

Regards.
Old 03-01-06, 02:39
Old Sigs Type

Quote:
We had one of those treasonous bastards, Trudeau, who wrecked and racked our country. He was a Liberal.
He was a commie who changed government into a dictatorship. From a "Tribute to Trudeau":

"Canadians consider Trudeau’s greatest achievements for the nation to be the repatriation of the constitution and the addition to it of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. By Trudeau’s own admission to a meeting of Liberal Party members in 1980, he was not interested in a Charter as such, but had to create it in order to protect the French Language rights legislation. Mind you, by creating the Charter he was also accomplishing another desired result – the subordination of Parliament to a Supreme Court. Kenneth McDonald describes how that came about in His Pride, Our Fall, Key Porter Books, Toronto, 1995."

It is interesting what you find when you go to google.ca and type in - was trudeau a communist. (Note: I did this quite some time ago for ammo to repel typical Liberal types who praised this traitor.)

Tony Blair is the UK's Labour Party leader.
Old 03-01-06, 07:49
Commonwealth NOT Europe

I call him "Tony the Traitor" as I believe he puts more effort into his own interests than those of the nation that he's supposed to be leading. He is well into 'europe' rather than Britain, and has just surrendered some of our rights to control of our finances with hardly a fight; an who benefits most - the bloody French.
Although I am not a racist, I believe that we should reaffirm close ties with the other Commonwealth nations, reduce immigration by applying the same rules as Canada, Australia etc - no job, no home, no money = stay out. Then we can tell the French, Germans etc to stay out of our politics, and scrounging 'wannabe refugees' out of our country - they come over here skint & homeless and because of european law we have to house and support them - bloody well stay at home and beg. I can barely support my own family, so why should I have to support them as well!

In my opinion any politician that surrenders even one word of our constitution, political or financial control is guilty of treason - hence my insistance that he should be taken in through Traitors Gate at the Tower of London one morning for a meeting with a hooded man carrying a large axe (blunt axe is ok for this job!). The wooden block is still there from it's last use!

A wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age!! (Meatloaf)
Old 03-01-06, 18:19
Richard Notton

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveCox
I call him "Tony the Traitor" as I believe he puts more effort into his own interests than those of the nation that he's supposed to be leading.
It may come as no surprise to hear I'm fully behind Dave on this one as are millions of others.

We don't get asked, there was going to be an EU referendum but as two other nations voted no then the whole deal is off; well, not really, Brussels just declared they'd adopt it anyway no matter what anyone says.

Why do you think the UK Independance link is part of my signature, along with Magna Carta?

R.
Old 03-01-06, 23:09
former Resident Historian

Default Dave...

..Cameron, our new Conservative leader is Tony Blair without the Blughhhh! David Cameron....come in your time is nigh!

By the way don't mention about the EU to my wife...she makes Attila the Hun look like a commie pinko!
Old 04-01-06, 01:26
M38A1 CDN3

OK, Dave, Frank and Dave...looks like we have similar viewpoints WRT the situation as it appears in both our Commonwealth homes.

Tnks for the input.

Rule Britannia. Oh Canada, Waltzing Matilda...whatever....you get my drift, I'm sure.