MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 14-08-15, 21:34

Default 1956 ford c500 army fire service 4x4 fire truck

There are 11 of these trucks made. No reason to believe the remaining 7 aren't still in Canada waiting to be discovered. If any of my Canadian friends can Locate one for sale.... I will pay them a finders fee if a sale results. Please let me know. . I'm new to the board. It's nice to meet you all. -Mark
Old 28-08-15, 04:08

Default Interested in other fire trucks?

Hi Mark,
Are you interested in other fire trucks as well or just finding the 1956 Ford C500?
There are a few surplus places here in Winnipeg that have old fire trucks that are probably for sale.If you like,I can take pictures of them and send them to you with the contact information.Some of us collectors don't just settle with one project!
The Fiancee took me to Las Vegas last February,first time for both of us and loved it there.Great weather and alot of interesting museums as well.Never put a dime in the machines (I,m too cheap) but the people in the suits hooked us into signing up for a time share seminar! We were Vegas virgins and didn't know better but will know for next time! Welcome to Maple Leaf Up.
Regards,Derk.
1943 Bantam T-3 1/4 ton trailer
BSA folding airborne bicycle ser#R5325 (early)
Old 08-09-15, 22:53

Default Thanks for the reply!! And yes!!!

I'm starting a 4 wheel drive museum in Las Vegas nv.
Everyone knows... Some of the wildest 4x4's were made for CANADA!!! Anything late 40's or 50's. Please let me know ASAP!!! Marmon herrington, coleman, fabco.... I'm looking for rare and odd. Crew cab. Cab over. Open cab.
As long as it's a 4x4. Currently looking for a REO SPEED WAGON with a coleman conversion, or any unusual fire truck 4x4. Please visit the museum next time your in Las Vegas. Thank you again for reaching out with your kind offer.... I accept!!!
-M