MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Carrier Forum

Notices

Old 15-02-15, 21:54

Default Tracked vehicle rumour.

Ok since I cant get down there to check this rumour out I'm going to share it with everyone on here in hope to find out if its true or not. I keep getting people telling me where they think they saw brengun carriers. This one is a rumour that there is one in an abandoned junk yard in Chatham Ontario down by the river by a railroad track. All I ask is that you take pics or a video if you do find one. Remember its just a rumour so far. Far as we know it could be just an old bulldozer so don't get mad at me if theres nothing there, but I must fallow up on all leads

Cheers
SHawn C

PS if you google it theres a few videos on youtube of that place but its hard too see whats there.
Old 18-02-15, 01:38
Owner of Rust

Default Rumours

Hi Shawn

I've seen the videos as well, and although there's a lot of stuff to look at in them, I've not seen anything like a carrier. The place certainly seems interesting and worth a visit. Perhaps whoever goes could make an on-line photo album for the rest of us to view.

Here's a link to one of the videos - turn the volume down - not my choice in music.

http://youtu.be/V6U5emRsSE0

Randy
Old 18-02-15, 05:06

Default I I I m am am am ssttiill sshhaakkiinngg

Very good documentation of the grass and under growth vegetation too bad the trucks were in the way.
Canada
Old 18-02-15, 05:53

I think the cameraman is related to Swivel Head Smith and he was wearing a helmet cam.

David
Old 21-02-15, 14:46

Default cmp

Well the best time too go in there would be spring before everything starts to grow and cover everything. Not sure if you could see anything using google earth or not. Found another video shot in Ont that has a very nice old army truck. Was thinking about going after this but no time right now. At about 9 mins in you will see it. There is an old tow truck in that footage with a name on the door, but maybe just pm the owner of the video to find out where it is.

Cheers and happy hunting

ShawnC