MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > Auction and Classified Ad Site Heads Up

Notices

Old 01-07-12, 10:25
No1, Mk 2** (I'm back!)

Default 1942 Snogo M-H

Currently listed on E-bay in the US is a fairly good condition Marmon-Herrington, but missing it's Snogo equipment. Also comes with a "Matching" M416 trailer!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item27c8a10efb
Old 01-07-12, 23:16
MLU Administrator

Seen this before somewhere, though it was on this forum but cannot find it so it must have been elsewhere.

Quote:
I AM SELLING A 1942 FORD TRUCK ALL ORIGINAL MARMON HERRINGTON WAR DEPARTMENT TRUCK TRUCK HAS THE ORIGINAL FLAT HEAD V8 MOTOR WITH 6000 ORIGINAL MILES ON IT TRUCK RUNS DRIVES AND STOPS GOOD TRUCK HAS A NEW MASTER CYLINDER ON IT THE BODY AND CAB ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE WITH NO ROT HAS FEW DINGS HERE AND THERE BUT NO MAJOR DAMAGE TO THE TRUCK THE GARNISH MOULDING AROUND THE WINSHIELD HAS SOME RUST ON IT FROM SITTING IT IS A DUEL WHEEL TRUCK THE INNER TIRES ARE OFF BUT I HAVE THEM AND THEY GO WITH THE TRUCK I ALSO HAVE AN EXTRA SET OF GRILLE BARS THAT GO WITH IT TO IT COMES WITH A MATCHING TRAILER THERE ARE TAGS ON THE HOOD STATING MARMON HERRINGTON ALL WHEEL DRIVE PLUS TAGS INSIDE THE CAB STATING FORD V8 MARMON HERRINGTON AND ANOTHER STATING THIS TRUCK WAS BUILT FOR THE WAR DEPARTMENT/SNOGO MODEL-LTR SERIAL #1035/ TRUCK MODEL-MM54 SERIAL#549669 / REG#W60110716 / IT ALSO SAYS IM NOT SURE WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRUCK WAS BUT IT IS IN GREAT SHAPE AND WOULD MAKE A NICE ADDITION FOR ANYONE TO HAVE CONTRACT #W535AC37249 SAYS KLAUER MANUFACTERING COMPANY DUBUQUE IOWA I AM NOT SURE WAS THE ORIGINAL USE/PURPOSE OF THIS TRUCK WAS BUT I KNOW ITS IN GREAT SHAPE AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT ADDITION FOR ANYONE TO HAVE THIS TRUCK COMES WITH A CNNETICUT Q-1 FORM(BILL OF SALE) ANYTHING OVER 25 YEARS OLD CONN. DOES NOT ISSUE A TITLE FOR AS ALWAYS THIS TRUCK IS TO BE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS WITH NO WRITTEN WARRENTIES OR PROMISES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BUYER IS ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL AND ANY SHIPPING FEE'S COSTS OR ARRANGEMENT THAT SHALL OCCUR OR BE MADE I WILL GLADLY HELP LOAD THE TRUCK OR DO WHAT I CAN TO ASSIST IN MAKING THE TRANSACTION GO SOOTHLY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE OR IF YOU REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK I WILL GLADLY TRY AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AS HONESTLY AND QUICKLY AS I CAN YOU CAN ALSO FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 203-619-1200 MARC THANKS FOR LOOKING HAPPY BIDDING
Attached Thumbnails
$T2eC16F,!)8E9s4l57YbBP7jOeHdS!~~60_3.jpg   $(KGrHqN,!p0E-vtkIWqzBP7jQGIOH!~~60_3.jpg  
Old 15-07-12, 08:51
MLU Administrator

Auction ended with "Current Bid: $5,700.00", IMO the seller got a good price.
Old 15-07-12, 09:00

Default Dozer

Is that an airborne dozer in the background of this picture?
Attached Thumbnails
$(KGrHqF,!n8E-)mwlqB,BP7jONP1vg~~60_3.jpg  
Old 17-07-12, 00:59

Default Just spotted on another web page

Hi

Always interested in the Ford/Marmon-Herrington SnoGo and I just spotted on on another web sited thought people might be interested. Was at a truck show in New Gloucester Maine, USA in March.

Web site is is on is http://nerockbusters.weebly.com/index.html

`45 HUP
http://canadianmilitarypattern.com/
New e-mail Philip@canadianmilitarypattern.com
Old 18-07-12, 05:08

Default SNOGO in Germany

Of course you can always buy a SNOGO to mount on the front of a restored SdKfz 7.