MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 06-08-06, 00:22

Default Various CMP Parts

Well this is a cleaning weekend at the Caldwell's and we are looking to sell/trade/give away various CMP items that we feel we will not be needing , or have more than one spare of. All items are "used" as in having been removed from parts vehicles over the years. We can snap some digital pics of items in the next couple days and email or post. I can deliver some item toBB1 next weekend but the little Ford ranger can only hold so much !!!
Any revenue generated will go into the current CMP project which is the HUP, which most likely will include a ridiculous amount of beer. If you are firmly against drinking and restoring CMP's you may not want to make any contribution !!!
All prices are negotiable of course and free stuff well....its free
  • CMP winch, where it sits as it sits still has cable on it $100.00
  • Oil filter assembly for Chev 216 engine, mounting plate, hoses etc... included for mounting on sideof engine. $50.00
  • Lower Doghouse assembly for Ford CMP. ( came out of F15A 13 cab) portion that mounts to floor . $20.00
  • Chev steering box/coloumn assembly ( no steering wheel) includes bracket to mount to frame. Came off of C15A $50.00
  • Chev 13 cab dash ( early type) no guages just the sheet metal portion. $20.00
  • Sitting on skids in the yard are 2) 216 engines, one has been partially disassembled. Both would require rebuilds but have lots of parts on them they are FREE ( pickup only....common' its free !!!) we will be kind and load them on your truck /trailer for you...may be a good idea to bring some brown pops along , makes things go so much better
  • There are several axles etc... from chev C60 and C15A's in a pile , if you want them come and get them, again rules for free items apply as mentioned above
  • There is also a pile of 13 Cab window frames in various states of dis array, again free....
I will update as we empty the back of the FAT out as it gets relocated in the yard.... I am sure there will be more.

Feel free to email me, send a PM etc... give us a call if you have our number. If you have something to trade that we may be interested in just say so. Worst we can say is no thanks we have enough junk in our yard. If you are completely broke, but require any of the above mentioned items that have a price attached I am sure we can work something out. But I must warn you...restoring a CMP with NO MONEY is going to be VERY TOUGH !!!!

Jeff Caldwell
Old 08-08-06, 20:58

Default Which winch......???

Hi Jeff

The winch you are offering ...is that the spare one at the back which has some remnants of the heavy sheet metal guide on it?

If so and not yet spoken for I will gladly take it off your hands for the specified $$.......

I will make drawings/plans to reproduce the shield for future MLU members' needs as I need a full shroud for my own winch.

Winch may resurface at a later date available for other members.

If you can't bring to BB1 I may pick up in Sept .following the Barrie flea market......

See you soon.

Bob C.
Canada
Old 18-08-06, 04:15

Hi Mr Caldwell. I just bought a 1944 c15a and I need some parts:
-2 good winshield frames
-front brake linnings
-in cab engine cover .
Where are you located.
Regards
A Bedard
Old 18-08-06, 04:28

Default Ah.....a newbie.....

Welcome to the wild and crazy world of CMPs.......

I may be able to help you being closer to you than the far an remote Chatsworth Ontario......... but it is a nice place to visit once a year........

MLU memebrs would love to see what you got.... any pictures available......???

Jeff and Dan Caldwell are a treasure trove of parts... if they can't help I might have what you need......located 25 miles East of Ottawa off the 417 you could even take a drive down here.

Contact me on the PM site at the bottom of the forum and will exchange phone numbers..........

Bob C.
PS..... we can do it all "en francais" if you wish!!!!!
Canada
Old 20-08-06, 17:54

Default Rear axle.....

For A. Bedard

Picture of rear axle when completely redone......
Attached Thumbnails
im003026rresized.jpg  
Canada
Old 20-08-06, 22:52

Default Re: Rear axle.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Carriere
For A. Bedard

Picture of rear axle when completely redone......
Bob but which truck is it for?
`45 HUP
http://canadianmilitarypattern.com/
New e-mail Philip@canadianmilitarypattern.com
Old 21-08-06, 02:40

Default Whatumeanwishone.....

Hi Phil

The cab 11 of course....... and the good news is I finally found a type "B" Rzeppa joint after 4 axle teardown...... subject of a full MLU thread.....

Bob C.
Canada