MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 05-06-05, 14:55

Default Radio's and stuff for sale or swap

Hello everyone,

It's spring cleaning time...I have a number of items that I would like to sell or swap...

=BC-1000...backpack radio,complete with tons of accessories.
=PRC-9......backpack radio,complete and ready to wear.
=Korean War,US Army Lt.Col. Helmet w/liner
=5 different US Army M1 Helmet liners...all are complete.
=Korean War US Army backpack,ammo belt,bayonet and more.
=WW2 German K-98 bayonet w/scabbard. Not matching numbers
=2-post war German Border Guard helmets,size 66 shells w/size 59/60 liners...1 is a dbl decal w/net and the other comes with a SS style cloth cover. Both of these helmets are in very good condition and come with their original post war liners and chin straps...REPRO WW2 style liners will fit these helmets.
=DEWATT...WW2 German P-38 w/mag..."cock and click"
=I have some accessories for the US Army BC-1000 and GRC-9 radios...let me know what you are looking for and I will get back to you.

I am looking for a few things...

=WW2 German SS cammo smock in a size 42R
=WW2 German SS Tunic in a size 42R
=DEWATT cal.45 1911...must have "US Army" markings
=I am interested in any DEWATTS you may have...let me know.
=I am looking for a bunch of "dummy heads" to display my hat/helmet collection.

All items are located in Abbotsford,B.C. If you want pictures,let me know. I am open to offers or swaps.

Thanks a bunch.

Steve Granger
Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
MVPA 18043
1942 MB
1942 MBT

Last edited by 42mb; 05-06-05 at 16:08.
Old 05-06-05, 22:54
Derek Heuring

Default Re: Radio's and stuff for sale or swap

Quote:
Originally posted by 42mb
Hello everyone,

It's spring cleaning time...I have a number of items that I would like to sell or swap...
Hey Steve! Welcome aboard! Don't know if you remember me, but we've met. I used to live in Abbotsford and was a member of 192 A.E.F. as well as a member of Western Command. There are a ton of German re-enactors here...I'll ask around and see what I can find for you. I get up to Vancouver 2 or 3 times a year, I try to coordinate my trips around H.A.C.S. shows. I'll probably bump into you at one of them.
Old 06-06-05, 00:10

Default stuff for sale or swap

Hi Derek,

I do remember you!! Hows things in your part of the world?? I still have the 4 combat rims I bought from you. I only live 5 min. from your old PMQ. When do you think you'll make the next H.A.C.S. show?? as i'm planning on getting 2 tables for myself...maybe we could get together over a few cold ones!! I promis not to tease you about being a "Prop Top Engineer"!!

Thanks in advance for any help...I am more than willing to swap for what i'm looking for.

When your in Vancouver my cell number is 604-816-6641...call anytime...or my Abbotsford number is...604-557-1177

Thanks again.

Steve Granger
Old 06-06-05, 01:42
Derek Heuring

Default Re: stuff for sale or swap

Quote:
Hi Derek,

I do remember you!! Hows things in your part of the world?? I still have the 4 combat rims I bought from you. I only live 5 min. from your old PMQ. When do you think you'll make the next H.A.C.S. show?? as i'm planning on getting 2 tables for myself...maybe we could get together over a few cold ones!! I promis not to tease you about being a "Prop Top Engineer"!!

Thanks in advance for any help...I am more than willing to swap for what i'm looking for.

When your in Vancouver my cell number is 604-816-6641...call anytime...or my Abbotsford number is...604-557-1177

Thanks again.

Steve Granger
Prop top Engineer! You must have got that from Ian MacArthur! I don't have a copy of the current H.A.C.S. calendar, any chance you could email me one? I get back to Vancouver two or three times a year, I'll definitely look you up to see your jeep. Things in Texas are good....as in good and hot! We're starting to get into the mid 90's every day now, another month and we'll be into the 100's. I'll email you so we don't run Geoff out of hard drive space. Take care!
Old 06-06-05, 03:26

Default for sale or swap stuff

Hi Derek,

The H.A.C.S. shows are as follows...June 19th,July 17th,Sept. 18th,Oct.16th and Nov.20th

The "Prop Top Engineer" in fact came from my father. He was R.C.E. from 1944-1971 and demolitions was his thing for most of his service. He retired a Lt.Col.

Ian did get a good laugh!!!! Pass on your email address and I'll send you a few pictures of my Jeep...It's changed alot since you last saw it.

It's cold (low 60's) and guess what...IT'S RAINING!!!

Hope to see you again soon eh!!

Steve Granger

Last edited by 42mb; 06-06-05 at 03:33.
Old 06-06-05, 04:25
Derek Heuring

Default Re: for sale or swap stuff

Quote:
Hi Derek,

The H.A.C.S. shows are as follows...June 19th,July 17th,Sept. 18th,Oct.16th and Nov.20th

The "Prop Top Engineer" in fact came from my father. He was R.C.E. from 1944-1971 and demolitions was his thing for most of his service. He retired a Lt.Col.

Ian did get a good laugh!!!! Pass on your email address and I'll send you a few pictures of my Jeep...It's changed alot since you last saw it.

It's cold (low 60's) and guess what...IT'S RAINING!!!

Hope to see you again soon eh!!

Steve Granger

My email address is: see my profile, if you ever get down here in the Grand Republic of Texas, call me at:

Home (940) 321-0780
Mobile: (940) 368-3467

Corinth is a bedroom community of Dallas and Fort Worth. It's only 30 minute drive to either downtown. Look me up if you're ever in the neighbourhood. That July H.A.C.S. show sounds doable....I've been running a crew of electricians working on the new terminal at DFW airport. Been there for over 2 1/2 years, but we're almost done, so I'm hoping to get some time off soon. Recently picked up a C30 CMP from a guy in Chicago. I'm trying to identify it as its missing it's box, but it's looking more and more like a gun tractor or LAAT. Hopefully somebody at MLU will be able to ID it. Take care and stay in touch!

MODERATOR'S NOTE: In order to prevent spammers' spiders from harvesting your email address, refrain from posting it on an open forum. Anyone can email you through the forum by clicking on your profile and clicking the email link, which is totally transparent to the outside world. Accordingly, I've erased your published address for security purposes.