MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 25-12-06, 09:05
Commonwealth NOT Europe

Default To all MLUers

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the friends I made here, and if the trip's still on - enjoy Oz Carmen!!

A wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age!! (Meatloaf)
Old 27-12-06, 15:58
Vets Dottir

Default Re: To all MLUers

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveCox
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the friends I made here, and if the trip's still on - enjoy Oz Carmen!!
Hey Dave, Excellent to hear from you!

I hope that you and Chrissie had have been enjoying the season and that all is well. May 2007 ROCK for you two

Oz? I can't imagine NOT enjoying it. Those Aussies won't let anyone have a bad time there (unless you refuse their Vegemite and Tim Tams )

Old 27-12-06, 20:16
Commonwealth NOT Europe

Default Re: Re: To all MLUers

Quote:
Oz? I can't imagine NOT enjoying it. Those Aussies won't let anyone have a bad time there (unless you refuse their Vegemite and Tim Tams )

[/B]
I got given a bottle of Jacob's Creek Chardonnay this year ( as a buyer I never have to pay for booze for Christmas!) and although they haven't quite caught the frogs up yet, they ain't far off - not a bad drop of plonk. Good company, good weather, cmps and good wine - enjoy it!

A wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age!! (Meatloaf)
Old 29-12-06, 05:10
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: To all MLUers

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveCox Good company, good weather, cmps and good wine - enjoy it! [/B]
I can't imagine NOT enjoying every little bit of this whole adventure with these amazing people I can now start focussing on exploring Oz online, now that Christmas is past and the passport gathering info and submitting is behind me, and have only to wait for it to arrive in my mailbox

I still have a number of things to find out about and take care of in prep for the trip as well, so now I can get on with it all after a day or two of rest for this wicked girl

By the way Dave, I've missed you in here, so it's great to see you now and then! Give my love to Missie Chrissie from me and tell her I still haven't made any progress on my GGG Grandpa John Smith

Karmen