MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 13-02-18, 05:50

Default Onan Model 358 RS generator

Gentlemen....just going to throw this out there. There was is a small Vintage Onan Generator on Ebay, which didn't sell last week. It is located in Johnston City Illinois USA. It is the almost same model that goes into a C8A HUP ZL. The proper model is the Onan Model 358 RS. This one is the Model 358 ARS. What the difference is, I have yet to find out, but it is exactly the same as size and shape as the RS model.
So my dilemma is.....if I can strike a deal with the current owner, is there someone in that neck of the woods to help assist me in shipping it to Washington State. I know it's a long shot, but you'll never know what's on the other side of the door if you don't Knock!

That is....unless you've got 2 Onan Model 358 RS Generators kickin' around, you'd like to sell.

Cheers and thanks....Robert
Old 14-02-18, 18:49

That’s quite a ways from me, and I can’t drive. I bought something big and heavy from Arizona, and had fed ex pick it up from their house. Jesse.
Old 15-02-18, 02:53

Default Have you considered.....

Asking the owner if he will take it to the nearest UPS....have UPS package and shipped to you COD or shipped to a UPS address just south of the border for you pick up.

There is, on Ebay, a modern military 300 amp currently listed but much too modern

cheers
Canada