MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 10-05-04, 04:29

Default M-135

for sale - 1956 M-135, GMC gas 6x6 auto, needs to be finished but have almost all parts needed for it. Have to sell it, but dont want to. Inquiries can be forwarded to me through email.

Brad D
Old 10-05-04, 17:43

Default Yet Again ....

.... the same old usual questions:

Asking price ? and

WHERE IS IT ??

The last time that I checked with MAPQUEST, Ontario was a REALLY BIG place. If the truck is in Rainey River then I'm going to be a whole lot LESS interested than if it is located in Peterborough.

Come on guys, lets get with the program and post locations WITH items for sale. Please !

Robert in Toronto

Last edited by Robert Dabkowski; 10-05-04 at 17:51.
Old 11-05-04, 04:06

Sorry, I was more under the impression that this would be someone contacting me for this information.

The M-135 is just outside of Guelph Ontario, I am asking 2300 Canadian for it and all the parts and manuals with it. The truck runs well, drives well and has a lot of spare parts.

New Lights , spare acle with brakes, new wheels cylinders, starter generator, new batteries, new exhaust, and lots of other tidbits.

I really don't want to seperate with the truck but can't get the time or space to fix it properly. And on top of that due to personal reasons I need to sell it.

So, if interested, email me and we can discuss it further.

Brad D
Old 12-05-04, 05:31

Default Thanks for the Info.

Brad, sorry for my grouchy reply previously but if you had just posted the info contained in your second post it would have saved everyone some effort. Now, only interested people are going to reply to you, no "tire kickers'. To a lot of MV restorers, no posted price is a sign that the asking price is way too high so they won't even bother to ask. It helps to make it as easy as is possible for someone to buy when you want to sell.

Don't know your situation but if loss of storage space is the reason for your sale, why don't you ask Chris Vickery if storage at his shop is possible ? He is only a few miles east of Guelph, in Rockwood.

Also, would be happy to post phots/info about your truck at the entry desk for the Oshawa OMVA show on May 29. There will be 60 or so ex-military vehicles and about 500 interested visitors to the Museum that day. And all interested in ex-army.

Ihave also heard of a military vehicle sale/swap meet scheduled for July 24 at Markham, Ont., but have no details as of yet.

Robert in Toronto, robdab@look.ca