MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 18-08-09, 03:31
www.REMLR.com

Default FS: Australian Army Series 3 Land Rover Fitted For Radio

This Series 3 FFR is ARN 33-727 and it is for sale because I need another runabout, this or the ambo have to go. Photos were taken yesterday

It has most all of it's original fittings, and the photos were taken this morning. It has a land rover 2.6L engine fitted (that needs a little work), frontal NOS exhaust. Mechanically it's quite good. It is fitted with a pertronix igniter electronic ignition and Sime Konvoy Tyres.

Not apparent is the 4 blackout lights which are included but not bolted on at the moment. the blackout light switch is installed and correctly wired in, so the lights only need to be wired in (if I got it all right). There is an overdrive included however it is not installed because I found it was missing a bearing, and may need some replacement gears. these can be bought from the US, but time has beaten me to doing the job.

In the back the power distribution box is bolted in, as is the storage box in the back. 4 radio tables and 2 radio operator seats are included. There is a trouble light and hand crank included as well as a variety of mechanical spares. 4 antennas and antenna bases are included. 2 are new, nevr used, 2 are for show only as they are damaged either externally or internally.

There is a front RHS guard to replace the bent one fitted included, just paint and bolt on. There is a number of spares including a distributor, carburettor and a box of other assorted parts.

I do have 3 radio mounts to go in the back, but these can be purchased seperately if required. Any enquiries please contact me at greeny@isage.net.au or via mobile, 0419 872 883

Last edited by phoenix; 04-09-09 at 03:26.
Old 07-09-09, 03:09
www.REMLR.com

Sold on Saturday.