MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 29-05-10, 21:12
Banned

Thumbs up trade 50 bmg parts for old guns

Hi i have bought from marstar some years ago 50 bmg barrels, mint spade grips mint,retraction units mint, barrel supports mint,flash hiders mint, i have also green army radios a bazooka a dewat zb 37 mint with all components for it, tripod , aa mount , link maker parts case, love to trade for some pre 1898 stuff or replicas of these for muskets, breach loaders, i was thinking a bmg barrel flash hider spades retraction for a musket breach loader or old pistol thanks oh iam moveing to the usa also i have lots of ships heavy brass enginroom telegraphs pictures of radio gear on my you tube channel johnkhutchison2008 or google search hutchison effect as myspace is very heavly loaded xxx it takes time to load and may cause problems again all the bmg 50 is from marstar and best mint quality please send me message do not use any websites on the net gun link i did today http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredi...xYw&feat=email heres the stuff ADDED TODAY JUNE 2 THIS LINK http://www.militaryheritage.com/muskets.htm WILLING A TRADE FOR THE ZB 37 TWO MUSKETS UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MUSKETS OR BREACH LOADERS FOR TRADE FOR A SET OF 50 PARTS BARREL , FLASH HIDER SPADES, RETRACTION ,"ONE MUSKET WILL WORK"OR YOUR OWN BREACH LOADER OR MUSKET , ALSO CHECK OUT THE PHOTO GALLERY OF MILLITARY STUFF I GOT CAN THROW IN ALSO THESE RARE ITEM CHEERS JOHN

Last edited by johnkhutchison; 02-06-10 at 20:14. Reason: adding more information
Old 29-05-10, 23:02

Default Careful with this...

...two attempts to download locked up my computer and brought up Kaspersky.

Peter Simundson
Old 29-05-10, 23:27
Banned

Default thanks i changed the info

Yes myspace is overloaded with my stuff so pm me on info on these trades cheers john
Old 01-06-10, 03:42
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

John (if that's your name)... I've deleted your myspace link, which was frankly full of crap. I don't know who you are or what you're up to, but unless you can assure us you're legitimate, you're out of here. Speak up or forever hold your peace.

Geoff
Old 01-06-10, 04:35
David Pope

If those 50 Browning barrels aren't plugged, they're liable to bring someone a lot of unwanted attention. Just something to think about.
1940 Cab 11 F15A w/ Chev rear ends
1941 Cab 12 F15A
1942-44 Cab 13 F15A x 5
1942 cab 13 F15A with 2B1 box
1943 cab 13 F15A with 2H1 box
1943 Cab 13 C8A HUP
1944 Cab 13 C15A with 2C1 box
1943 Cletrac M2 High Speed Tractor
MkII Bren gun carrier chassis x 2
Old 02-06-10, 02:58
Banned

Default zb37 and 50 bmg plus surplus my info

hi my work is in the film industry so myspace is most likey not suited for this forum i bought the barrels from www.marstar.ca they do not need to be plugged they do not sell barrels plugged i never heard of this they are great barrels , i was thinking of makeing a black powder gun , putting the barrel in the lath makeing also a breach plug anyway i put a link in of fotos of these items the zb37, barrels, and some other items i did not yet photograph the spade grips or retraction units or barrel supports click here http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredi...xYw&feat=email if of interest i can put more into this album cheers john MUSKET SOURCE http://www.militaryheritage.com/muskets.htm

Last edited by johnkhutchison; 02-06-10 at 20:15. Reason: just forgot
Old 02-06-10, 03:58
carrier mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletrac View Post
If those 50 Browning barrels aren't plugged, they're liable to bring someone a lot of unwanted attention. Just something to think about.
I gotta agree with John on his points. Nothing illegal about 50 cal barrels, I might even have one or two myself. Nothing illegal about 50 cal BMG rifles as well, there are a few varieties sold in Canada these days.
Old 02-06-10, 06:16
Banned

Default Robs Right

Hey Rob

No issues with .50 BMG barrels. Unfortunately our recent society has turned crazy about anything military. Especially in the Toronto area.

John what muskets are you looking for. you never wrote back.

Cheers
Adam
Old 07-06-10, 23:25
Banned

Thumbs down TRADE zb37 and 50 bmg plus lots of millitary stuff FOR

http://www.militaryheritage.com/musket17.htm ok how about 4 of these guns for ;4 hb 50 barrels 2 spade grips sets 2 retraction assemblies 1 barrel support 3 flash hiders 1 m3 aircraft bmg back plate a zb37 plus all that goes with it a infrared sniper scope mint for the m1 carbine ill throw in the carbine its deactivated 2 bren mags and a pp-s 15 survaliance radar unit mint condition plus jeep radios
Old 08-06-10, 05:26
Terry Warner

Default possible buyer/trader for the 50 parts

Wilke in Matchewan, ON who posts on various gun forums, was looking for some specific .50 cal parts. He has plenty of stuff to trade and might have something you can deal off for other things. I only know the guy from his newspaper ads in the old Gun Runner and Access to Firearms, and lately on Canadian Gun Nutz.

- 74-????? M151A2
- 70-08876 M38A1
- 53-71233 M100CDN trailer

Beware! The Green Disease walks among us!