MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 04-04-12, 10:21

Default dropsides/gate Mk3/Mk4 Inter dog trailer

Am on the hunt for a set of dropsides and tailgate for the Horndraulic dog trailer made for the Mk3, Mk4 and F1 Internationals.

You can see a little bit of one with the dropsides, behind the Mk4 in this image taken at Corowa some years ago.

Image loaded from REMLR Army Inter Chapter: http://remlr.com/Army-Inter/home.html

Also looking for a 16" 6 stud wheel rim for same trailer - apparently its an International Harvester tractor rim.

dianaa's email

Last edited by Dianaa; 04-04-12 at 10:29.
Old 05-04-12, 14:26
No1, Mk 2** (I'm back!)

There were a variety of sides for these trailers, at least 2 patterns shown below. The one marked "Rozelle" sat in a junk yard in inner Sydney for a couple of years, but I don't know what became of it.

The trailer (and Inter) you have pictured to a Sydney club member. Another the Sydney Club member had one of these trailers with mesh sides that doubled as a loading ramp. Very handy. He did have it for sale a while ago but I don't know where it went. Perhaps you do, Diana??

One of these trailers had troubles at Corowa one year and had to seek the services of a local engineering business in Corowa to fabricate a new wheel to enable the trailer to get back home to Sydney, but perhaps you knew that, too?

You say the wheel is the same as an International Tractor? I had thought the wheel looked similar to a LR 101FC.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0520.jpg   CHill-1-2.jpg  
Attached Images